Get the best Worker Labourer In Lucknow. Send Us a callback Request.
The construction charge in Lucknow is between 1250Rs-1450Rs/sqft. which includes:
• Complete house plan & structural drawings.
• Modern House Elevation.
• RCC enclosed structure with brick wall partitions.
• steel, Cement, Bricks, coarse and fine sand (Balu & marang) of good quality and grade.
• Vitrified tile flooring.
• Stainless steel/M.S railing on the staircase.
• Granite kitchen top.
• Wall tiles in the bathroom.
• Anti termite treatment.
• Flush doors.
• Teak wood windows.
• Electrical wiring with modular switches and installation.
• Complete plumbing work including all sanitary wares and fittings.
• Modular kitchen on demand.
• False ceiling.
• Wall & ceiling finishing with pop punning.
• POP design on ceilings.
• Painting with 2 coats of putty and paint of good quality brands.
• Submersible. etc.
Normally, the cost of construction depends on what quality of construction you want.
3rd class: low-grade bricks and sand, cheapest cement and steel, cheapest fixtures and fittings
2nd class: medium grade bricks and sand, medium cost cement and steel, medium cost fixtures and fittings
1st class: best in class resources
Normally,3rd class construction costs around 700 to 800 rupees per square foot of construction. So, that’s why a 1000 square foot house should charges between 7 to 8 lakhs to build.
Normally,2nd class construction costs around 1000 to 1100 per square foot. So, that’s why a 1000 square foot house should charge between 10 to 11 lakhs.
Normally,3rd class construction costs anywhere from 1500 to 2500 per square foot. So, that’s why a 1000 square foot house would charge between 15 to 25 lakhs.
I give suggest you purchase the material yourself and give away the work at a labor rate.
BUILDING THE STRUCTURE:
1. up to plinth (footing included) = 50/sq. ft.
2. up to 1st slab= Rs 45/sq.ft.
3. Brickwork= Rs 25/sq.ft.
4. Plaster= 20/sq.ft.
TOTAL: Rs. 140/sq.ft.
FINISHING & MISC. :
1. Electrical Fittings = Rs. 8/sq.ft.
2. Plumbing Fixtures = Rs. Rs 15/sq.ft.
3. Painting, Putty etc. = Rs 10/sq.ft.
4. Door Frames & Fabrication: 10/sq.ft.
5. Flooring = Rs 20/sq.ft.
6. Curing, repair work, storage, security,site expenses = Rs 5/sq.ft.
TOTAL: Rs 68/sq.ft.
So you should probably give the contract at around Rs 210–215/sq.ft. as a labor rate for building your house.
Jal Vayu Vihar
Naveen Galla Mandi
Navi Kot Nandana
Ram Mohan Rai Marg
Sarai Mali Khan